Price per wheel is in Red.
The Mounting Kit shown above, which includes
the adapters, special wrench and all the necessary hardware for the
installation, is sold separately. Set Prices shown in Yellow
include a set of 4 wheels and the Mounting Kit.
Shipping within the continental
US is FREE for a limited time only.
1. Remove the original wheel and clean the
hub surface with a steel brush or sand paper to ensure proper surface
mounting between the adapter and the hub.
2. Mount the adapter using the nuts or bolts supplied with the kit
the same way that you would mount a regular wheel.
3. Mount the tire and wheel on the spindle of the adapter making
sure that the wheel is flush against the adapter all the way around.
4. Fasten the center lock to the spindle of the adapter by hand
in counter clockwise direction as tight as you can.
5. Torque the center lock with the TOORA wrench while the wheel
is still of the ground, then lower it to the ground and torque the
lock again with the TOORA wrench.
6. Tighten the security bolt in the middle of the center lock in
7. Install the TOORA cap.
8. After the first 2 miles lift the wheel of the ground and re-torque
it with the TOORA wrench.
About Toora / Cars with
T300 Wheels / Cars with T816 Wheels /Ads
with Monotoora Wheels/ T610 Alfa
Turbo Fan Wheel